Suicide Prevention Month in September 988

988 TEXT OR CALL FROM MOBILE HOME TO SPEAK TO A COUNSELOR ABOUT SUICIDE
 



If you are struggling with depression and or suicidal ideation then reach out to someone. Here are some ways that I found on the web for you to start the conversation(Crisis Journal, n.d.):

    • When you get a chance can you contact me? I feel really alone and suicidal, and could use some support.
    • I don’t want to die, but I don't know how to live. Talking with you may help me feel safe. Are you free to talk?
    •  This is really hard for me to say but I’m having painful thoughts and it might help to talk. Are you free?
    • I’m struggling right now and just need to talk to someone — can we chat?

  

 


References

Crisis Journal. (n.d.). IASP. Retrieved August 30, 2023, from https://www.iasp.info/crisis-journal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

Can AI address the Mental Health Crisis? But First, Let's Make Sure It's Safe

Millions of Americans struggle with mental illness, highlighting a critical need for accessible and affordable mental health services. The B...

Popular Posts